ITIS is confident the ethical management is ultimately core competitive power
for corporation, and continuously promoting this ethical management.
For this, we pledge to share a basic faithfulness, social responsibility and owner spirit, to make 4 behavior principles for ethical management, and to practice this actively. In ITIS, New ethical management was declared by CEO Jong-Shik Cho at 10th foundation day, January 7th 2012, for establishing standard of desirable behavior and value-judge that is observed by all executives and staff members.
Basic ethics for all executives and staff members
Fair competition and equal treatment
Present, entertainment, and money transaction
Responsibility of all executives and staff members
Chapter 1. Basic ethics for all executives and staff members
- All executives and staff members, as employee of ITIS corp., possess dignity and pride, and always adhere faithful aptitude.
- All executives and staff members try to maintain and develop personal grace and honor of corporation with high ethical sense of value.
- All executives and staff members observe all law and rules for their task, and behave following their own conscience.
Chapter 2. Fair competition and equal treatment
- All executives and staff members have to compete in good faith in or out of corporation, equally treat to all customers if there are reasonable cause.
- All executives and staff members have to provide a chance to all companies or person who want to contract, but satisfy corporation’s need for trading relationship such as quality, service.
- All executives and staff members do not unethical and illegal deed that disturb other’s or own fair job performance or blamed socially such as unfair order, begging, mediation, privilege.
- All executives and staff members do not discriminate other employee with their gender, scholarship, religion, physical disability, and so on.
Chapter 3. Present, entertainment, and money transaction
- All executives and staff members can’t be took excessive entertainment or financial comfort such as present, money and goods from customers.
- All executives and staff members do not unfair request like money and goods, unfair trading conditions, intervention of management, and so on.
- All executives and staff members do not give excessive aid or present, and do not gamble in or out of corporation with no exception.
- All executives and staff members do not excessive money-trading or warranty of money. Only inevitable case, it could be accepted with approval in write by the executive in charge.
Chapter 4. Responsibility of all executives and staff members
- All executives and staff members have to share management philosophy or vision of the corporation, and complete their responsibility with creativeness and faithfulnesssympathizing on purpose and value of the corporation.
- All executives and staff membersestablish model of people desired for globalization and open age, and try to coincide with that by self-development.
- All executives and staff members maintain comfortable environment by stop smoking.
- Asset belonged to corporation can’t be used for personal benefits.
- Know-how or information, vital asset of corporation, can’t be spilled without approval of corporation, and all executives and staff members do on their best to protect this.
- All executives and staff members do not spill vital information related to corporation that could affect to stock price or decisions of investor without prior approval, do not use this for personal benefit.
- All executives and staff members do not use illegal software.
Chapter 5. Enforcement
- All executives and staff members of ITIS observe this ethical principles and rules, could get a heavy-penalty if violate.
- This ethical principle and rules are conducted from January 7th 2012.